Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to "Being Mrs. Jean"

Welcome to "Being Mrs. Jean"

Who am I: My name is Samantha J Smith and on October 28th, 2012 I will FINALLY be marrying the love of my life David Jean.


I'll give you a little background if you're new. I originally met David in 2006 while we were both in college. It was a simple friendship -- seeing each other at school events, I sold him an old textbook once, and even worked as a teacher's aid for a class he took. (Yes, that included grading his homework) It was very innocent, nothing more then friends. Then in early 2011, David got in contact with me through Facebook and asked how things had been. He had seen a recent video that I had posted on Facebook & YouTube as part of my group vlogging channel. The video had sparked his interested, which sparked our conversation. That conversation would eventually lead to a date, which would lead into more dates and long story short ... we fell in love. It's not your typical love story but one that definitely fits our personalities.

David and I both work in media communications. I'm a Producer at a news station in Nashville and he's the Media Director of a large church in Brentwood; as well as holds his own freelance business on the side. Our jobs keep us busy, but luckily since we both come from a busy world it's easy to find someone who understands when your schedule changes on short notice or when you have to cancel a date due to work.

This blog is about our life and that crazy journeys that we are about to take on!

No comments:

Post a Comment