Friday, January 17, 2014

4 Life Quickies

I know I don't post as often as I should. It's probably because I never really know what to talk about; or think that I have enough to say about them. So this will be a series of quick posts. Just to let you know what's happening in out life right now.

1. The regional Emmy Awards are coming up in the next week. Both David and I will be working on the crew. I've had to switch my schedule at work in order to have the weekend off. That means for the next week I'll be working a 2nd shift. It will be different for David and I not to have dinner together, but we'll make the best of it by waking up early to have a nice breakfast together.

2. I booked a flight to Montana!! My friend and fellow YouTuber Caitlin is graduating from college. Her and the girls from the YouTube channel came out to my wedding in 2012 so we are hoping to get everyone back out there for her celebration. Very excited and grateful that my work gave me the time off (during sweeps) to take this once in a lifetime trip. For what I understand Montana is incredibly beautiful.

3. David and I are getting back to a healthy lifestyle. I've been walking more often and hope to get David involved in those walks soon. I've also been keeping My Fitness Pal journal up to date better. David also bought me a polar watch for Christmas. It has a heart rate monitor to wear so you get an accurate count of how many calories you burned.

4. I started a "Line A Day Memory Book" this year. It's where every night before you go to sleep you write down something important from your day. It's only a sentence or two so you don't feel pressured to have to write a lot. It's also fast, takes me less then a minute to write it down. I keep it on my nightstand so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment