Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Upgraded Crafting Space

Our 1 year anniversary isn't for another month and half but David went ahead and gave me my present early. It's a new crafting table!! When we bought our house it came with a really nice office with built in shelves and enough space for my crafting, but this new addition will get me even more organized.

The wings of the table can be collapsed to take up less space when I'm not using it. And the bottom shelf is big enough for me to file all my stickers into categories.

 
All my crafts are no long stored in boxes in the cabinet or closet but right at my reach.
 
 
With all the drawers I've been able to free up space on the shelves to make room for my Cricut.
 
 
My husband is the best ... meantime the monster was no help. He just slept the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment